Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If you could feel what I'm thinking

That's a quote from an old, old Eddie Eastman song. 

It's one of those days. 
I seem to be having those alot lately.  Just kinda blah.   A ton of dishes that I just don't want to face, but at some point in the next few hours have to as, I have no clean dishes at all. Not so much as a spoon.  That's what 3 days of cooking/baking does. 

Waiting around like every week now for iTunes Canada to have TNA for download.  So far, still waiting.  I really hope they have it before the weekend you know.

I got another book in the mail for review.  Yay me. 

Well, I'm in the process of shutting down all my ning sites.  Which is sort of sad but over due.  And the reason is because Ning.com  is going to a pay site.  I just can't afford it.  Can't afford it for one site let alone the fact I was running 4.  (my company one,  my vampire site, my pagan and my horror) 
My admins team are relieved too.

But on a lighter note,  I have up my sleeve some video reviews for next week.   Hoping to have them next week. Time and energy permitting.   The book review will have to be my top to do lister for the next few days. And it's historical fiction so it's not my usual genre.

Don't worry, the wrestling columns will be up as soon as possible. 

Remember, life should be filled with food, laughter and bad camera work always.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails