Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New New New!

I got a new laptop!
Now, if I can just get my internet upgraded then I won't have to use this old machine anymore, and I can do everything with the laptop. It has this really cool comic book thingie, and I spent a good 4 hours last night turning most of my photos into a comic. I think I found my new favourite program yes yes.

Okay, so I got dragged onto Facebook. No sir, I don't like it. I got peerpressured into it. My buddy Gerry was all like "Everybody has one! Nobody uses Myspace anymore! Dude! Get it!" Well, I don't know? I have myspace, two actually, one for me and one for the film, but I haven't used them in months. I just get the grossest vibes when I would go in there. Tried Tagworld, didn't keep it, tried Xanga didn't keep it. And already people from my past who I wish would stay in the past have just tackled me on Facebook. Will I keep it? Depends on what the next month or two brings.

And I was flipping channels at mom's the other night, came across a reality show I actually am liking "Two Coreys" starring Corey Haim and Corey Feldman. Oh my god! I am such a Feldman fan! I was very happy to see this show, mildly happy to hear there will be a Lost Boys 2, not so happy to hear neither will star in it. Oh well, can't have everything.




Gerry! Dude!










copywrite hcvp'07

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails