Sunday, July 1, 2007

RiddleBox....and friends

Ever have one of those days where you have songs stuck in your head, and no matter what you do you just can't get that one line out of your brain? Well, today is one of those for me. I have had the lyrics to some Insane Clown Posse songs stuck in my mind all morning, finally had to go and pull out the cd RiddleBox. Which then lead to wanting to hear Twiztid so I had to pull out the cd Freak Show. Which is fine. It's been a quiet day around here for once. The neighbour has taken her brat out for Canada Day. And I mean that when I say it. The child is a brat. He takes things, throws them at the front door having temper tantrums for no reason. I will be woken up by the sound of him throwing himself against the door at 1a.m. some nights, and my neighbour (who is my landlady so I can't complain about the noise) will lock herself in the hallway screaming at the boy to shut up. It's terrible!
I was going out one morning for a doctor's appointment and the boy was having one of his fits when my neighbour heard me lock my front door, and told the boy to "shut up, the entire building can hear you scream at your mother and if you don't shut up they will take you away." then he stopped crying, stopped throwing stuff and quietly said "okay I stopped. I'm not doing it anymore." It lasted the twenty seconds it took me to get down the flight of stairs and out the front door of our building then I heard him again through the open window.

I keep telling myself, only a few more months then I will be able to move.
Happy Canada Day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails