Tuesday, July 3, 2007

3 Cups after Midnight

Mom got on a plane yesterday (monday) for Newfoundland with her sister and two of her brothers. She gave me the number for where they will be staying, but when I called to see if they got there okay, what I heard was "the number you dialed is no longer in service". Strange. So I dialed again thinking I misdialed. Nope. I got the message again. Then I called my sister to see if I had the right number. Yes she said she had the same thing. Odd.
They are all staying at a house my Aunt rented for the summer, so I will try tomorrow (later today) and try not to panic if the message is the same.
Rented the movie "Fast Food Nation" today. If you have not seen this film, get it. I was shocked and disturbed by it. All I have to say is I am glad I don't eat meat. My sister told me about this film a few months back, and it turned her off burgers for sometime. You should get this one and "Super Size Me" as well. Those two movies as a double bill should be enough to make anyone stop eating fast food.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails