Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What I learned from Sex and the City Part 3

You know the episode of Sex and the City when Carrie walks in on Samantha giving the delivery guy oral sex and the judgment is there, and more judgment when Samantha picks out the slutty outfit for Carrie's photoshoot ...well I think I am having that kind of moment.
No I did not walk in on anyone having sex but I am having judgment. I don't mean to be, but I can't ignore my feelings either.
A friend told me something tonight that disappointed me. I tried my best to be supportive, but when it is all said and done, I feel very very disappointed in her behavior.
How do we keep ourselves from expecting certain things from the people in our lives? Better question might be, how do we keep from judging them?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails