Saturday, June 16, 2007

Vision (from org. blog June 1 2007)

I have never missed my Grandparents as much as I do right now!
All I want is to be able to go to their house, sit in the kitchen with my Grandma and have homemade bread toasted with homemade jam and tea while she looks after me, with the kitchen widow open so that we can hear my Papa in the backyard as he sings while mowing the lawn. But Papa has been gone for 22 years, and Grandma has been gone for 8. The house was long since sold so it isn't even in the family anymore.
What has brought this on? A vision while in meditation. The vision was pretty much the same but with one little thing added. In the vision the guy I am...in love with is sitting in the backyard on a lawn chair. In the vision, my Grandma is saying what a nice guy he is just if only he would cut his hair and take out those earrings. In the vision my Papa is telling him just how much I care about him and that he needs to pull the turnip from the garden for dinner.
I always thought that when you fell in love with someone they were suppose to fall in love with you too?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails