Sunday, June 17, 2007

Headers

I have avoided headers.
Simply because I don't know what to have as my "icon" to represent me, my views, my company. Yes yes, the company blog would be an easy one to do, just slap up the name in purple, but that still leaves me with the one for here and for Alucard's Rose.
I don't want to fall into the same old same old gothic trap for the vampire site, so I made it a soft shade of pink staying away from black altogether. And this one, well on my original MSN blog I use their smoke background. MMMM? Smoke for this one too? Not sure that would be right. And besides, what would that be saying about me really?
Something will jump out and bite me soon I hope as to what would make a good header. I am doing my best to make this blog better then the original one, but still keeping it's vibe.
I do love the idea of a blog. It is a part of you that is always a work in progress, just as life is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails