Saturday, June 23, 2007

Road to Recovery from the Car Crash Episode 9

Yes, it has been a long nine months. But I am near the end of it all. Thank the Fates.
In the stage now where it's all paper work. Had an appointment the other morning with the Insurance's Doctor for their final checkup. Now the stage of having to deal with Disability starts up. Great, more people poking into my life who I don't want poking in my life. Just seemed alittle odd the doctor only focused on the shoulder and not the thumb, ribs or lung?
Good news though, my family doctor gave me the okay to start traveling. So I am going to Edmonton in September to see Butterfly. If you remember my old blog, I mentioned her just having twins last month. This is one year I can't wait to see close.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails