I came across this meme. So here we go, and it's my first time so.....
- I don't drive. I went for my beginners when I was 16 and failed ...twice. I then got my best friend Erin to try teaching me, but I almost drove us off a cliff. I have never tried since (and I am 33 now)
- I love being Canadian. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I am just glad that we get American Fashion magazines. That is one thing about our media that could use some improvement.
- I spend my days when I am home alone in my favourite black slip. Nothing else.
- My Sears card is maxed. I use it for everything I can find there.
- I have a drawer full of bad romance novels that I have on my "must read" list.
- I am the only Newfie who hates fish. Won't even be in the room when someone is cooking it, and I well hold my nose when I am at the grocery if I have to walk past the seafood counter.
- I hate shortbread.
Well, my sister is the wild and crazy one in the family, I am just the writer. Okay, that was more painful then I thought it would be.