Monday, June 25, 2007

7 Things you Never knew you wanted to know about me

I was floating around through some of the links on BloggerChicks, and on my visit to Slacker-Moms-R-Us
I came across this meme. So here we go, and it's my first time so.....

  1. I don't drive. I went for my beginners when I was 16 and failed ...twice. I then got my best friend Erin to try teaching me, but I almost drove us off a cliff. I have never tried since (and I am 33 now)
  2. I love being Canadian. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I am just glad that we get American Fashion magazines. That is one thing about our media that could use some improvement.
  3. I spend my days when I am home alone in my favourite black slip. Nothing else.
  4. My Sears card is maxed. I use it for everything I can find there.
  5. I have a drawer full of bad romance novels that I have on my "must read" list.
  6. I am the only Newfie who hates fish. Won't even be in the room when someone is cooking it, and I well hold my nose when I am at the grocery if I have to walk past the seafood counter.
  7. I hate shortbread.
I am boring aren't I ?
Well, my sister is the wild and crazy one in the family, I am just the writer. Okay, that was more painful then I thought it would be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails