Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What I learned from Glam City.

I have been having as much trouble in SL as I have in real life. Yesterday I spent half the day just trying to get an application in for a job. That was in the Fashion District. It seems that either they didn't like my answers and refused to take my application, or else they might have had a legit computer meltdown. Hard to say.
Here's me in SL waiting for the job interview.
Also, seems the other women in sl are just like the ones in real life, and they are all out to make me feel like shit. While shopping in the Fashion District I was standing a few feet behind a very tall too thin blonde with an almost non existent nose and fresh tan. Even my avatar was feeling ugly.

What did I learn then? Fashion is everything.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails