Monday, November 12, 2007

16 hours in SL=PARTY

This is how the last 24 hours went for me

Midnight Sunday: Scramble to download DJ software for SL dj job
630am: Get up and log into SL for 1Year Birthday Party of SLNewspaper (4am SL time )
645am:coffee
9:17am: Discover that software is unuseable with internet it is only good for in house djing
1045am:coffee
11am:Check email for notice from SL Newspaper (of which there was none)
Noon:Have long panic attack over lose of money on dj software
345:Scramble around SL looking for necklace (1245 SL time)
4pm:Arrive at black tie event and look like a goof while everyone else dances
5pm: coffee
515pm:Call SL Buddy and have him drop in in tux so I am not alone
635pm: Head back to SL home and check emails again for notice from SL Newspaper (still nothing)
7pm:Club Deviation (4pm SLtime)
710pm:eat
10:30pm Log out of SL for day
11pm work on photos from all day party
Midnight Monday: blog
















Here I am in SL poledancing at 7am (4am sl time)












Here I am dancing with one of the Owners of Deviation
















Here is a photo of the event itself



I have to say, I never realized just how much my life would change being apart of Second Life. Just the last 24 hours itself have been a crazy time. I am still waiting to see if my first article is going to be printed, as well as trying to figure out how to get the djing working with my mac.
Here's hoping it all works out in the end.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails