Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dark side of the Sun

Ever spend time somewhere, totally love the place, believe in it completely, and then find yourself not feeling at all like you belong?
I was sitting in the club in sl a few days ago, and the little voice in my head -might have been Harvey not sure- screamed "What am I doing here?" I just no longer felt like I belonged there. That tends to happen with me in real life all the time, after about 3 months hanging out in a place I look around and realize I dont fit.
I fear that I never will fit anywhere, at anytime, with anyone. I don't think at times I am meant to be here.
I have had more then one near death moment in my life, and I just don't see how many more times I can cheat death. Without getting into a sappy too long blog, I will just say that.
Well, that little voice was screaming again in my head just a few minutes ago. I had to get up out of the virtual club and go to my virtual office. One person in the chat noticed, and it took quite a while for them to.
Does this mean anything?
Just that I feel like I am sitting on the dark side of the Sun.

{Harvey was a reference to the tv show FARSCAPE}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails