Thursday, November 1, 2007

All Soul's Day

The day after Sahmain.
After a week of prep, and a night of ritual, it's time to get back to the rest of the daily grind. And I started my day kinda where I left off my night, watching dvds. I had rented Spiderman 2 and 3, Seed of Chucky, and All Souls Day.
If you know my posts, then you know I don't like zombie films. So why did I rent a zombie film? The trailer looked cool.
And I have to say, it was a decent enough movie. But because I am not a zombie fan, I never figured it out before. Why in all those type of horror films they are safe when the sun comes up. Because, those films were taking from the myth surrounding ALL Soul's Day.
It is over once the sun rises, and the spirits of the dead return to their graves. So in essence, the power they have is over.
That is what almost every zombie type film has pulled from...hell every real gore/horror film. I won't even start as to why I disagree with alot of things done in typical horror films cause my list of problems would take forever.
Anyway; back to the fact that it is November 1st. Had to pay bills today, as it was a long line at the bank. Had to get to the bank because I wanted to start doing my banking online, and the lady who works there didn't know what to do. All I needed was one little string of numbers that I didn't have to begin with. If I had that string of numbers I could have signed up online. How ironic is that? I had to go into the bank so that I could start banking online so that I wouldn't need to go into the bank again...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails