Friday, February 22, 2008

Some People eh?

This was left for me on my company website's forum



Comment




Feb 22, 08 - 11:11 AM
Disgust

Have you people no disgust for your selfs. To play vampire like it is some kind of game. Half of you couldn't handel living for a centry. None of you could handle being alone for three thousand four hundred sixty two days. You wouldn't even be worth turning. You would make a better goul or what ever your gen calls them these days. I am a truely porwerful vampire and I'm very angered by the way your kind has treated my people and then turn around in three generations and want to us. I demand respect and I will recieve it for I come for revenge for the nmae of the vampire. I will see you burn in the deepest pits of hell.
Harley Lilith Noir

hardcorevampsprods.com


Feb 22nd, 2008 - 11:45 AM
Re: Disgust

You go ahead and be disgusted. We are a movie company, not a role play game. We make movies and music videos. And real vampires are born not turned. We have one member that is an Otherkin, and they have no problems with us.
Thanks for stopping in!


and you see this is my answer. Dude, if you feel the need to be flinging shit in my house, you better be wearing a bullet proof vest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails