Friday, April 10, 2009

My Thoughts on TNA Impact for April 9 2009

Everyone knows that I think Alex Shelley is the sexiest man alive. (yes sexier then Johnny Depp)
To hear Mick Foley get up and say he wanted to add a few extra stipulations to the handicap match he was to have against the MotorCityMachine Guns! and started talking about the hair dos I thought maybe Chris Sabin would get a shave. But that was not the case. It was to be a First Blood match. I cringed. I have no idea why the general audience feels the need to demand of their favourite wrestlers such risky matches? (I have gone on record before stating my dislike for TLC matches, Street Fights etc) It was great to see the Guns! get the amount of airtime they did for this show, and even better that they had the main event. But please stop putting them in hardcore style matches.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails