Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What I learned from Sex and the City Volume 4

I used screen capture for this post

I was watching season 6 of SATC last night, the episode called Perfect Present (commonly known as the double finger episode) where Carrie is having a bad reaction to Berger's bad reaction to a call from his ex.

This episode is all about the baggage we carry with us from past relationships. There is a line where Carrie says "I was hoping not to have the ex talk"

I was thinking as I sipped my java watching the show, that anyone reading this blog has already been given my ex talk, as all my baggage is here in type.

THAT'S WHEN IT HIT ME!

I started this blog right after my last break up. This blog is my dealing with my baggage.  Or "Biggage" as Carrie calls it in the episode.

I fully believe that everything happens for a reason to whom it happens when it happens. 

It's been 3 years.  This blog has been Fun, Frealed up and Fabulous.  But it's time to close the door on my EX files.

I will still be checking this for any stray comments, and using it as archives linking it from my NEW BLOG to old posts. 

I'd be remissed if I didn't add a little something to my favourite Spudguns right now though.
Now, I know Mr Shelley's birthday is this weekend so I'm closing this blog out with a birthday shout out to him.   

Happy Birthday Mr. Shelley

Now come join me on my new phase in life and remember Life should be filled with Food Laughter and Bad Camera Work always

-Ardeth Blood

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails