Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Um Okay

Season 4 of Sex and the City gave us Tampons on the Table.  Where else can you have an talk about fertility and abortions over brunch and get away with tampons on the table in public?

SATC2 is in 16 days.   I had hoped to have a few new posts on the show for a countdown, but things have not been going as planned.

  1. I have to read Jane Slayre for book club.   (which I had put on hold for week cause of Eat Pray Love) 
  2. I have some how once again re-injured my back.  Yeah nice Eh?   Just sitting here for the five minutes its taking to do this post has me in tears.  So I won't be doing a whole hell of a lot around here for awhile.  The wrestling event is this weekend and I need to be able to stand up semi-straight for that so, right now there is much laying around with ice packs. 
  3. I don't really have a third point I just thought two looked odd.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails