Tuesday, July 15, 2008

stupid!

Spent 2 hours talking to "StandUpGuy" night before last, and had made plans with him for last night. Guess what, he stood me up again. God Damn It!
This time he didn't even call to say he wasn't coming over.
The worst part is that we have been in the same social circle for 26 years, and I have never known him to be this... crude.
Is it just me? Am I a human magnet for bad dates? (or in this case bad get togethers)

In one episode of SATC the question is put out there "Is it simply because my dad wasn't around and therefore I am screwed up about men?" {episode 65 'A Vogue Idea'}
This question seems to be sticking in my mind as of late, and I have no idea if it is the proper thought pattern.
They say that if everything goes to hell in relationships and you are the only common factor then you are the problem. Okay, fine it's me. No really if I am my own problem then how to I fix me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails