Saturday, July 19, 2008

Belly Dance

It's seductive, it's erotic, it's classic and it's what I plan to do.
I have always loved the look of Belly Dancing, and was kinda scared to try it for fearing looking like a female version of Jabba the Hut in a lowrise skirt. But if we don't face our fears we will never get anywhere in this plane of existence.
So I searched online and found myself on one very cool website World Dance New York
With every type of belly dancing there is and there's alot. So I watched the previews, and ordered myself two dvds .
I also went out to the store and picked up a Tai-Chi dvd, a belly dancing cd and a small "Mini Belly Dancing Kit".
As well as a yoga mat and knee pads. Yes; as I was informed that yoga movements are a major part of belly dancing.
Jabba the Hut be damned, this is one goal I have set that I have wanted for a very long time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails