Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

Where no matter what you do or who you try to talk to you just end up feeling invisible? Having one of those days. I was checking out something on here and noticed my ning.com badges had some missing information so I checked them out. Everything seemed okay. I had left some messages for people. but no replies, cant win them all. But one site inparticular made me feel worse then invisible. I haven't been on it in almost a year, and that was because no one there seemed to be greeting me or returning my greets. Had to log in today to check on things, the site has really grown which is great, but something was off...like a wall or something.
Could be me, could be the planets could be ...well me. If I did something to piss any of them off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails