Monday, July 21, 2008

O.I. Don't Know.....

if I can handle this!
Anyone who has read much of my blogs know that not only did I survive a horrid car accident Sept 1 2006, which broke 60% of my upper body, but you know that I have Osteogenesis Imperfecta Type 1.
Now, Ninja also has it and she is very well able to handle Pilates and Yoga no troubles.
I was having troubles just now with the first lesson of the Tai Chi. My ribs aching and ankle swollen.
The journey I am determined to embark on with the Yoga/BellyDance may well be more then my body can handle.
Though I must say just from the first lesson today my energy feels better. My Solar Plexus are my main problem Chakra at the moment and could be too why I am buying more yellow outfits.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails