Friday, August 24, 2007

Sex Goddess? Who is?

Yeah, I am having one of those days.
It's a Friday night and I am home alone. Sucks to be me.
I was on an Occult site a bit ago and some dude started with the "hey sexy" crap. I just don't get it? I have one photo of myself on there, and it happens to be my banner for my company website
Now, how on earth can this be classed as anything worthy of comments like that? Look at it...I am falling over trying to stay in the lens of the camera. I look like a goof!
Ninja and I were talking about this the other day while shopping. It is true, that Bisexual men love me. I seem to be an inspiration to drag queens in this town. But why is it only old men with grown kids that seem to want me? What am I doing wrong? Meanwhile, my friends have men trailing at their feet no matter where we go. Hot model type men who could use their tummy for a washboard.
Ugh!
I need a cocktail. Bartender, a very large triple dry gin martini shaken not stirred three olives no ice!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails