Friday, August 10, 2007

Give me your cell phone

That was what I heard a few times today from my sister. Calling first to check her messages while we were out, and then to call her boyfriend. They are so sweet together.
Sex and the City the movie goes into production next month. I can't wait!!
Been a long week, spent too much money today when I went shopping. But, my sister and I never hang out so when she phoned me this morning and asked if I wanted to join her at the mall, I said "I'll grab the next bus". She's been working so hard between her job and having gone back to school. I just hope she doesn't tire herself out to the point of getting sick.
The countdown to my first vacation in almost 20 years has begun. 5 weeks from now I will be in Alberta. And then there will be photos and some stories to add to this blog so that it's not so dull.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails