Friday, August 31, 2007

Herb! Crazy Lady in the Food Court!

Yesterday was nuts.
Went shopping with Ninja, mom tagged along. While we were there security had some crazy woman seated in the food court. She was screaming at everyone, throwing punches, and ripping her clothes off. It took a full team of security to handle her -5 store employees, 2 mall security, 4 police-

Had long talk with Ninja last night about everything. Finally my sister and I are becoming close.
Got new iPod Shuffle. Very cute! As well as the new Twiztid cd .

Stupid waiter at Moxy's does not know how to do his job. I ordered a DRY GIN MARTINI NO ICE WITH OLIVES. What he brought me looked off. It was too dark. So I asked if it was a "dirty martini"? {Dirty martini is when they add olive juice}
he said "no it's a normal one."
It tasted off. When the bill came there was extra pricing on it, I asked what for
he replied "your rye."
"what rye?"
"you ordered a rye gin martini."
The lot of us looked at him with raised eyebrows. "DRY GIN"
what an idiot. And that goes to show the bartender there doesn't know their job, any proper bartender would double check on an order like that before making it.

This town sucks!

Speaking of towns, I am on my way in two weeks to Edmonton. I bought my ticket yesterday. Be there for a few days. Can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails