Saturday, August 18, 2007

D-Lister

My Life On The D-List is a great show! I love it!
Speaking of being on D-Lists, that's what I am blog wise. A D-List blogger. That's fine, I don't mind. Hell, we're doing our best to get some of the members of hardcore Vamps Prods., on the D-List. Even crappy little cities like this one have their A-Listers, B-Listers, and D-Listers. I am figuring that I am hovering somewhere between being an H-Lister and could possibly claw my way up to the D-List by say, oh 2054? {on a local scale I am talking. }
It just seems so funny that alot of the things they have done on the tv show My Life on the D-List is some of the same things we have been doing here, on a local scale.
The difference is she has talent.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails