Friday, June 13, 2008

Back the Freal up before I back the truck up

God damn it!
Was talking to Somber and her mom. Her mom is a stubborn woman. Fine can deal with that.
Through out the conversation everything I said she stomped on without reason to. The conversation ended with her telling me my work was crap and I was crazy. I asked her why she thought that and she logged off of the chat.
Yes this was an internet conversation.
No one likes to be insulted. All she had to do was say that she disagreed with my point of view. She did not have to be rude about it.
Somber kept defending her mom by saying "That's just how she is."
I understand you wanting to stand by your mom; no harm in that. But I came to the conversation with an open mind to her topics, even at times could see how they fit into what we were trying to say with our topics. But she wouldn't even try to see mine, hell she wouldn't even listen to a full sentence I said.

There has been so many issues with the little group I have been part of these last few months, but then again what can I expect? No friendship/relationship can make it past the 3 month mark without the foundation cracking.

So here is the question, when do you move on and when do you try to work it out? What is the line of battle to be drawn? How many little things should you ignore before they become too big to handle?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails