Friday, October 19, 2007

Rant of the Week -RumorMill

All I can say is what a dick!
I am a major fan of the actors Corey Feldman and Corey Haim. Loved the idea of the A&E show "Two Coreys", I have a collection of movies that the team did (Dream a Little Dream 1 and 2, Blownaway, National Lampon's Last Resort, and of course Lost Boys) and was as let down when watching the episode where Feldman tells Haim that they are doing a Lost Boys 2 but he wouldn't do it without Haim. I just read on Yahoo News that half the cast from Lost Boys IS INDEED in the straight to dvd movie. All but Corey Haim. And guess who has the top billing, right Feldman.
No one likes to see their heroes turn out to be normal people that takes away all the magic but it's just not right to find out someone you gave teen idol status to being such a dick. It makes you question your own views and ego.

Damn, I need a cocktail

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails