Saturday, October 13, 2007

October 13th

Weekend!
Not that ;that seems to mean anything really. Ninja agreed to go see the new vampire movie with me next week, if she isn't overrun with work. Well, let me rephrase that, Ninja agreed to go see the new Josh Hartnett movie with me next week that just happens to be a vampire movie. This is the fourth time in the last two months my sister and I have said "let's go to the movie on your night off." and all the other times the movie we wanted to see was gone already. Fingers crossed that this one stays in town for a full week so we can see it.

Internet wise, I have been hanging out here It is a horror/gothic type of site like myspace or facebook. Nice so far, more relaxed then the other two.

Also, did a new review on my vampire blog for the movie The Thirst.

The first draft of my own novel I think might turn into a novella. It is only 20 pages at this point but I am once again struggling to get these characters to work. I might have to just rip them apart and start this story from scratch. Plus working on the second draft of the film. If you have been following things from last year, you know the troubles with the film. So Ninja suggested just ripping it apart and starting over.
Love Ya Ninja! Though I do find it hard to just rip my baby apart and start over. I almost never make it through a second draft of my work without hitting bumps that I just don't want to change.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails