Monday, April 14, 2008

Where are you on the Sex and the City Food Chain?

photo copyright hcvp'07

Out with Ninja today and we were talking about our love lives and that of our social circle and of course chatting about Sex and the City. It is the one show we have in common.
In our craziness of mish-mashed world view, we were trying to figure out just where in the relationship world we are through the eyes of the characters of the tv show.
If you have been reading this blog for the last year you know my sister is in an up-down-over-not over relationship with MonkeyBoy. The question we were posing was "if he is her MR.BIG then who is her Adian?" Very good question, that is assuming she is having a Carrie moment. I said she might very well be having a Charlotte moment in which case is MonkeyBoy her Trey or her Harry? Ninja shook her head and said "no! I am in my Miranda moment and he is my Steve." (her hands flying everywhere to make her point then a giggle of not being sure)
Hmm? Then we tried to figure out where I am at the moment. Am I having a Carrie moment too? If so, I think I know who my Mr. Big is but then who is my Adian?
And all this crazy talk got started when we both said on Wednesday when we go out with mom we both wanted to wear our new shoes since the snow and muck have gone for the winter.
See it really is all because of the shoes.






Which Sex and the City Character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Carrie

You are Miss Carrie Bradshaw, totally in love with all things fashion and fun. You try new things but always find yourself returning to the old. You're a city girl who can't imagine being anywhere then with her friends.


Smith



75%

Stanford Blatch



75%

Miranda



75%

Carrie



75%

Aidan Shaw



75%

Charlotte York



58%

Samantha Jones



58%

Mr Big



58%

Steve Brady



50%

Harry Goldenblatt



42%


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails