Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday....

What up?
Well, the wedding in sl went by without a hitch on saturday. Very pleased on that.
Ninja is starting to finally feel better after months of whatever it has been (doctors still have no clue)
And the downstairs neighbours are complaining that their bathroom ceiling is leaking. The landlord checked my bathroom and pipes yesterday. Nothing wrong on my end. So it must be their pipes right?....Impossible he says.
Now I have to have a repair man come in and tear my bathroom apart because everyone thinks the problem is from me even though we proved otherwise. Great. What am I suppose to do about not having a bathroom for however long it takes?
And if it has been happening for awhile, why did they wait so long to do anything about it?

Photo copyright Dana Vanmoer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails