Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mid-Week Thoughts

I had some how managed to loose 10 pounds last week without even trying. And today gained 5 pounds back. That sucks.
Know what else sucks-WWE's Raw this week. 3 hours of well crap. I get that they have a huge star every WrestleMania who is outside of the scope of wrestling, but this boxing thing? I don't know.
I ended having to go back to sl yesterday for a newspaper meeting. How did it make me feel? Well, I missed everyone which I suppose is a good thing. Anyway, now have to get a few stories done for the paper before the weekend. La-Te-Da-La-Te-Da.
Guy troubles. Like 2 different guys, started something with one. Hope something works out.
Ninja is still sick. The doctors keep pushing her appointments around. nothing new has been learned. This is nuts! It's been going on for 6 months now. People Please!
My work is on hold once again.....there's a shocker for ya! Brain freeze on the whole thing. I swear, if I ever do manage to get through another manuscript draft straight through again, the roof might cave in on me. Oh well such is life such is rock n roll.
Neighbour's kid is screaming his lungs out once again. Then again, when is he not?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails