Friday, August 8, 2008

More of that guy

What is it about men that make us loose our minds so completely?
So StandUpGuy was here last night and of course he's the only thing on my mind now. Right, bad bad bad!
I don't know if I am going to be able to get anything done around here today now cause my mind keeps drifting to him. How is it that just one smirk {and yeah we KNOW it's a smirk boys} how is it that one smirk from a man can send us poor females into a total tailspin?
And it just seems from what I have witnessed with my social circle and myself, that the smarter the woman the more loopy we get over the man. WHY?
Oh and you single men aren't our only troubles no sir indeedy .
The very- and in this case I mean VERY- married ones cause us alot of strife too. I was on Facebook the other day and a buddy who I haven't seen in almost 20 years contacted me. Nice. And all of a sudden the conversation got personal. Too personal. When I asked him what he was doing given the fact he is "happily married with two kids" he refused to answer. Typical!
Heres a tip for you Mr.HappilyMarried I don't care if it is only on the computer, talk like that is flirting and can be considered cheating. If you were interested you should have made a move 20 years ago.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails