Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just a Sunday afternoon

Not a lot going on today. This week has been a total let down.
I was suppose to get my tattoo on Friday, but when I went into the shop, he refused to do the design I had. Seems when Ninja booked it for me (when she had her's done) she did not mention to the Tattooist that I had one already. That was a bit of a problem for him since I was wanting to add on to it.
So I ended up spending a half hour trying to sort out the design to be something he was willing to do. In the end I re-booked it. I already paid a deposit that I can't get back, and he's the only inker in town so I had no choice.


And this week was the DVD release of Sex and the City Uncut.
What can I say about it? I thought it was fabulous the first time I cry...er saw it in the cinema and with the extras I think it is even better.

And just intime for the new release by Candace Bushell One Fifth Avenue you can check out the Queen of Chick-Lit at her official website here http://www.candacebushnell.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails