Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TNA are you Vogue?

I'm going to get really crazy on you for a few minutes. More so then I normally do.
I am sitting here watching the documentary "September Issue" and thinking why hasn't TNA used the Beautiful People with a Vogue angle.

Hear me out.

Vogue does a yearly Age Issue and a yearly Shape Issue. The shape issue always has an athlete in there somewhere.
Wouldn't it be nice to open it once and instead of seeing the same tennis player every year, we see Velvet Sky or Tara or ODB ?

Yeah I know I can't believe I am saying this either but I am .

I rarely get magazines anymore of any kind, so I can't say if they have done anything with any of the fashion magazines or not. They may have already and this post might be mute. I know wrestling works with the fitness magazines, but that's a whole other topic.

I'm talking fashion here.

Personally, I would support the idea of the Knock Outs being featured in a top fashion magazine. Why not, they have proved themselves with Playboy have they not? We know they can reach an audience outside of the normal wrestling genre.

Fashion is Canada's top magazine, maybe we should hound them to put Angelina Love in there (if she hasn't been already)

Anyway, I am just thinking out loud.

1 comment:

ardeth blood said...

Yeah you can tell my mind is not all there today, I spotted 3 typos after I posted it and the email subscriptions went out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails