Monday, February 1, 2010

Dating 101 -Tips from the Non Dating Guru part 5

Who supersized all the men? And I am not talking about your d**ks either. Those lately have all been disappointing to see. I'm meaning, aren't there any short men left?
Dig this people, I am short 5 foot 7. Short. And because of my injuries I can NOT wear heels. So that makes me short. And all the men on the planet seem to be over 6 feet tall.
What ever happened to all the short men? Do I seriously need to Frankenstein someone here? Order a guy up or something? Yeah I'd like a 5 foot 9 man with dark brown hair chocolate brown eyes and pale as chalk skin and can you make him Irish if that 's at all possible age 27 and a side order of tofu fries for takeaway.
Another reason I really don't like craning my neck when I talk to a man. I have a permanent crick in my neck from having to look up at all the men in my family as all of them are over 6 foot 2. (dad, his brothers and my cousins are all tall.) It hurts just thinking about having to look up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails