Thursday, February 25, 2010

Any more talk like that and I will put the leeches on you

I have no idea where I am going with this post.
I have been having a few weird conversations last few days with my straight male friends.

Arguing with one over wrestling.
Listening to another belittle himself.

Negative negative negative. Everyone and their dog's grandmother has told me to stop thinking in such downer terms. Well that is alittle difficult when the two men I talk to the most are making me want to punch a wall.

It took me a really long time to get over myself as far as my looks go. I know I am not Elvira here but everyone is attractive to someone.
So, had a guy tell me few days ago that I'm sexy. I had no idea how to respond to that. No that is a lie, I did know how to respond, I asked him what kind of drugs he was on. That my Spudgun is my automatic reaction to a compliment.
He said none and for me to deal with the fact he's attracted to me. Okay he literally had me speechless. Yes I know me speechless. Locked somewhere between crying and laughing at him.
It was over the internet so you know, I was able to take a few minutes of silence and just process the information.
It doesn't mean anything, I am still single. But I have to admit, I loved hearing him say it. And that then led to us talking about wrestling; everything leads to me talking about wrestling have you not figured that out yet? And just like that fight.

So then my other friend, he's going through a rough time. He hates himself something terrible. Nothing I say to him can get him to believe that he's a decent enough guy. Another internet friend so not much else I can do but listen to him bitch. And since he wont' take mine or anyone else's advice, there is nothing left to say.
But he's just so damn depressing.
No really. He makes me look like Loonette from that kids show Big Comfy Couch you know totally sunshine and sweetness in an overly exaggerated way.

This is why I blog. So that I don't go crazy, in a real I'm going to take a full bottle of sleeping pills with vodka way. Not that I would, as I don't like vodka and no man is ever worth killing yourself for... not even your favourite tag team. Sorry Mr. Sabin and Mr. Shelley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails