Sunday, February 14, 2010

Every 20 minutes checking

On my poll this week I asked how everyone was spending today, Valentine's. 75% of you voted for "hiding with a bottle of rum so I can drown in my self pity."
25% of you said "checking your blog every 20 minutes to make sure you don't kill yourself because you are my favourite blogger."

That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said.

So I can just picture whomever that was who voted on it going "oh dren she hasn't posted. Did she do something stupid?" waiting a bit then hitting the blog again "Is she okay? What if she got drunk and fell down a flight of stairs?" waiting a bit then hitting again "she hasn't blogged in a few days, maybe she really did kill herself? Or worse, what if she has a date and is having a great time while I am here alone checking to make sure she's okay?"

No, I do not have a date. No I have not killed myself. See blogging.
I am very surprised that no one voted for "watching the TNA ppv"

I spent the day so far watching the movie "Matchmaker" and some footage of Sheamus from a few weeks worth of Raw, while eating a half a liter of chocolate ice cream while still in my pajamas.
Yes, I am the lamest person on the planet today. I suck. I am now going to complete my lameness with watching a movie based on a Jane Austen novel; Persuasion the 2007 version, and finishing off that container of ice cream.
And yes there will be crying as I cry over everything. I'm such a girl.

2 comments:

Mélanie said...

I voted "Sitting here checking your blog every 20 minutes to make sure you don't kill yourself cause you're my favourite blogger" !

I thought that you might had a stroke because of the creepy guy again. Or maybe that you're watching the TNA PPV like me.

(Let's hope that it makes sense, I'm french and my english isn't really perfect...)

ardeth blood said...

No just feeling sorry for myself because I am single.

I never get to see the ppvs because I am too poor to get them.

Thank you for your comment, and you're English is perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails