Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dating 101- Tips from the Non-Dating Guru part 7

I have never been scared by a guy online before. I just got a message on that dating site and panic filled me as I read it.

Serious, heart started to beat and I started to feel like my life was indeed in danger.
What the hell is that all about?

Okay, the guy wrote a paragraph about himself and his interests. He's the first guy on there who really is more then just a mild wrestling fan, and that is what he decided to pick from my profile and chat about. Okay totally understandable. But I can not tell you what it was when I went to his profile that freaked me out. No idea at all. Just, I wanted to run away from my computer.
Then I spotted that he's listed as being 6 foot 9. Okay that hits the creep zone I have to tell you. But I spotted that after the panic attack.

Not good. Not good at all.

I don't understand it. And as I sit here typing this I feel very foolish, but honestly, I have never had a panic attack over someone's profile.

Either I just clicked into the most danger dude I'll ever come across or else I just lost what was left of my sanity. Or you know both.

Okay I get it, I am a magnet for creeps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails