Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday

It's so easy to slip back into old routines.
This last week was a wave of craziness, and now silence.

The big news for today is that I keep breaking my nails when I type.
The wrestling event is on Thursday night. I am already trying to figure out what to wear. Yeah that's just me. I have a coffee situation after the wrestling. The last of the big dates and then I go back into hermit mode. Well can't say it was not fun while it lasted. It was fun. Scary and fun.
Maybe in 20 years I'll have another round of dates who knows.
That's pathetic isn't it? Well, I've known full well that I wasn't going to find any guy in this city that was long term relationship material. As every guy in this city has already been with everyone else in this city and everyone is either related or the ex of a friend.

I got spoiled at one point I think. I got used to hanging out in high school and college with Gerry and Steve, got used to the artistic stuff, then when Dargo came into my life I got used to having someone around who not only was creative he was Mr. Occult.
So what I am looking for is a guy who is the perfect blend of that. Someone who is such an Addams. So I guess the check list would go like this...
*must be an artist
*must be into the Occult
*must be into wrestling
*must like coffee
*must like reading
*must like vampires/zombies/werewolves
*must have a great sense of humour

So if I ever find this perfect Gomez you'll hear about it. Til then, back to your regularly scheduled blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails