Wednesday, June 10, 2009

And I do this why...continued Or This should tell me something shouldn't it?

So, my buddy whom I have been friends with for almost 20 years, told me about how he met his girlfriend back in the fall on a new dating site.
I decided last night to check it out. I have done all the dating sites I think around in the last 5 years and I seem to find myself checking out the same six or seven profiles out on all them.
Anyway, getting to the point of things, the more I seem to search the less I am interested.
Hang on it's gets funny.

Everyone and their dog's grandmother knows I have a thing for Chris Sabin. They know this because I can't shut my mouth about him. A friend of mine who I have yammered on about before, was a while ago telling me how he thought we'd be an "interesting match" (long boring story leave it at that)
Celebrity crush aside, as I surfed through the photos and profiles of the guys realizing I am not compatible or interested in 90% of them, I could think of nothing but an episode of Impact from a few years ago that contained wrestler Chris Sabin. And what it was that got the crush for him started.
It was a promo/sketch they did back over 2 years ago, where he jumped out of a tree and did a double take to the camera. It was the look on his face of a half blank stare half trying to hide a wicked laugh that got my blood racing. And that is what I really like about him.
What I realized gets me more then looks every time is a goofball.
So where am I going with this and when does the funny kick in you are asking?
I was searching through the masses of unwanted men, when a photo grabbed my attention. The guy had used a cropped photo of Chris Sabin.
Yeah, smooth eh?
Thinking not enough people on the planet would know who he is.

When he read my profile and saw I was a fan the dude deleted his profile.
Goes to show you should never pretend to be someone you are not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails