Monday, April 27, 2009

My Thoughts on TNA Impact for April 23 2009

I realize I am days late with this weeks thoughts but iTunes Canada did not have it available until late last night.


The Team 3D Tag Team Invitational is a fabulous idea. We get to see some of the best tag teams in the business over the course of the next few weeks. I have always been a fan of tag team wrestling.
Little sad that right off the bat Lethal Consequences were knocked out, but Beer Money Inc. are a strong team to behold. The second round having No Limit go against Eric Young and his new partner Outlaw Holliday (wrestler formerly known as Murdock) with Young/Holliday advancing. This is shaping up to be a great set of matches.

Following Mick Foley around town with the belt was I have to say funny. Don't want to see that drag on for long but it was a nice change up in programming.
The feud that has begun between Foley and Jeff Jarrett is a nice touch. This I want to see play out for a while. (not too long. Maybe a month or two but not longer then that)

Can it be? Are we finally getting rid of the MainEventMafia? Trouble between Nash and Booker T leads my heart a flutter thinking we might.

Bobby Lashley joining the show. Yeah don't care not a fan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails