Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bigger Stronger Faster the documentary

I just finished watching this documentary.
For those who have not heard about this film, Bigger Stronger Faster follows three brothers, one of whom is a former wrestler, and their use of body building drugs.
It takes an honest look at the mixed messages that the media has given in regards to steroids, and calls out the major players in every sport.

I have to say I have mixed emotions about this documentary. I think it could have gotten even deeper then it did, and maybe have had a few more interviews. But I also feel that was it's issue. No one seemed to have alot of supporting evidence good or bad; and it played down the middle. There were times when it felt like it was excusing the use of steroids.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails