Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Gift To You- A Bloody Valentine

Raise your hand if you hate today.
1, 2, 6, 10, 25...I see I am not alone. My motto for February 14th is that it was designed to make girls like me buy guns.

No small shock that yesterday was a Friday the 13th and the anniversary of the movie that I think got a remake. (not a Jason fan!) so you know my mood is not just pooped on by everyone around me snuggling like wild rabbits but the horror fans are gushing like teenaged girls at a boyband concert for their favourite man Ja-Ja-Jason. Just don't understand the appeal of the hockey-masked killer thing. Much as I don't understand the one day a year only for love thing.
But um yeah for all the Singletons out there that was a great idea -hand them a stalker who slaughters all the people around him having sex the day before the most depressing day of the year- Brilliant! Really, I couldn't have scripted the psychoness of that one better myself.

Okay, so maybe I didn't buy a gun today, but damn if I didn't shine up my machetti.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails