Monday, December 10, 2007

Can I have my Internet without the smut?

Fine I am a Prude. But really, everything I turn to lately is all about sex. Wither it's about not getting it, how to get it, how to improve it when you do get it or just to be shocking. Some of us don't want sex shoved in our faces 24/7. Even websites that say they are PG Rated are still over run with X Rated items.
My worst complaint is in SL. I am a person who does not participate in the S/M lifestyle, it's not something I want. But yet everytime I bump into those who do, they expect me to "play by their rules" Just ain't gonna happen. Just like I don't expect you to play by mine. But that brings up another topic Respect.
The line we are drawing is one that is zagging because no one seems to want to bend to be respectful of anyone else as of late.
So No I do not go into places I know to be overly sexual in nature. But at the same time please do not tell me to call you "Mistress Blah" if we are in a business meeting about something that has nothing to do with your personal life. You will just end up getting pissed off when I say "no".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails